A successful defense in a drug case is no accident!
Drug Defense is not for the inexperienced lawyer
The lawyers at Aiken, O’Halloran and Foley have a lifetime of hands on experience.
- Peter Aiken Former Federal Agent and Former Assistant U. S. Attorney
- Sean O’Halloran Former Lee and Charlotte Felony drug prosecutor
- Bob Foley Former FBI Special Agent in Charge
Whether your case is in State Court or Federal Court, we offer aggressive dedicated actual hands on trial experience for all types of drug offense cases in Lee, Charlotte, Sarasota and Manatee County.
Three seasoned drug lawyers taking on the toughest cases
All lawyers are not created equal …
- Trafficking…..Cocaine, Fentanyl and Heroin, marijuana
- Possession….Oxycontin, Oxycodone, Dilaudid, Xanax and other Opiates
- Marijuana…..Importation, Distribution, Grow Houses and Sale
- Pharmaceuticals….Forged Scripts, Doctor shopping, Burglaries
- MDMA…..Designer Drugs, Ecstasy, Synthetic controlled substances
- Amphetamines…Crystal Meth, Adderall and Barbituates
- Steroids and other regulated controlled substances
You may have a solid defense and not know it…Was your stop legal? Were you unlawfully detained? Was the Search Legal? Were you advised of your rights? Did they pressure you to confess? Was there more than one person in the car or the house?
You may not be a good candidate for probation…Sometimes it only sets you up for failure. Taking the easy way out with a plea, waiving a legitimate defense may come back to haunt you when you have a probation violation. Know your rights before you give them up. Talked to an experienced drug lawyer first!
Call for a free confidential no obligation consultation
Sarasota and Bradenton 941 366 3506
Ft. Myers and Lehigh Acres 239 334 8890
Cape Coral and Pine Island 239 984 4994
Punta Gorda 941 639 6009
Our job is not to judge you; we are here to defend you. Call today for a telephone consultation or to schedule a free consultation at any of our four offices. Contact us today.